This church contains many frescos and some five altars.
Next to the church is the Oratorio del Santo Sepolcro.
Built in 1460 or thereabouts, there's a carved wooden
statue of the saint and various frescos depicting a
crucifix, the Virgin Lady with St. John and St. Bernardino
of Siena and, again, the Virgin Mary surrounded by angels
as she drives out the Devil.
This 16th Century palace used to be the residence of
the ruling family (Farnese), then the town hall;
it's now privately owned. It contains some fine frescos
depicting primitive scenes.
4 km out of town (heading towards Canino) and about
100 metres away from the road is this 17th Century shrine
(recently restored), built at the old crossroads.)